Sunday, May 2, 2010

End of the Week: Import-Mania!

Wow, has this been a big week for AU. Jimmy left for Stockholm, Jonis dropped out of the GS race, we got a brand new writer and we have three reviews out of which two are import games!
And if that hasn't been enough import for you I'll tell you that pretty soon me and Marty are going to have a very special retrospective series using only imported games. The games in question will be revealed later on, but I'm sure it'll turn out great.

Personally, I finally got my hands on Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days and will probably spend most of my time playing that for now, been wanting that game for months. The Final Fantasy XIII review is on it's way once again, in text format using only me and Jonis. So that will probably arrive sometime during May. And if you havn't noticed it yet, I've started making these End-of-the-Week posts now, that's also good.

Also, in two weeks comes Alan Wake, expect something big concerning that.

No comments:

Post a Comment