Monday, November 7, 2011

GAMEX 2011 - Preview: GoldenEye 007: Reloaded

Well isn't this funny. Last GAMEX we tried out GoldenEye 007 for the Wii, this is the HD port of that Wii remake of the Nintendo 64 game based on the movie of the same name. I decided to go against my better judgement and toss stealth aside, watch me go all guns blazing in the Facility level, let's check it out!


The game is good, very good in fact, but it feels unnecessary when most people probably played the exact same game a year ago, fun, but I don't think it will sell well regardless of its name. Unless you collect James Bond stuff, whice I do (Tobbii), then you pretty much have to get it. We did not have a chance to try out the MI6 Ops mode.

Level of Anticipation:
7/10 - Looks Good

No comments:

Post a Comment