Monday, November 7, 2011

GAMEX 2011 - Preview: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

I love The Legend of Zelda, my fav. title is Majora's Mask and The Wind Waker. When I heard Skyward Sword borrowed some from both of those games I was very pleased. On Day 1 of GAMEX 2011 I had a chance at trying out the game, I fought Lord Ghirahim... Things did not go that well.


Sure, I beat him. But not by much. The reason I edited this video this much was that about 5+ minutes of it is me trying to land at least one hit. I'm not sure if I just sucked or if the controls were somehow mis-configured, but something must have been wrong, because Link did not register my moves at all. Then again, this was a demo build, we'll see at the end of the month how it fairs.

Level of Anticipation:
7/10 - Looks Good

No comments:

Post a Comment