Sunday, November 6, 2011

It all hits the fan...

Tobbii here. As you might now we were suppose to have a 4 day coverage of GAMEX 2011. Well we would have, except things went wrong in this order:

  1. AU-Harddrive broke down.
  2. Internet would not work as it should.
  3. Once it did I could not properly convert the files for editing.
  4. By the time I could even get started on fixing this it was time for the next day.
  5. The bottom of the camera broke so we had to go handy-cam.
Also, since the AU-Harddrive completely broke down, I've lost all my assets and things for Achievement Unlock. This means the site will be rebuilt for new content as I start working on the GAMEX coverage, which will be uploading during the following week. I apologize for this inconvenience, but it was all unforseen consequences.

We still have some great things in store for you guys including Diablo III impressions, Soul Calibur 5 conference footage, a interview about Gamers X-Mas and another one with cosplay-sensation Jenni Källberg!

No comments:

Post a Comment